- Get REGISTRATION FORM from the Dean/Head of the Institute where your course is assigned;
- Fill up the registration form and secure subject load/schedule from the Dean/Head;
- Proceed to the Production Office for the School ID Verification;
- Proceed to the Director for Student Services for orientation and signing of student’s pledge;
- Submit the filled up registration form with the entrance credentials to the Office of the Registrar and get your approved study load;
- Submit the scholarship copy of your study load and scholarship form (PYG/CHED/NCIP/etc) to the Scholarship Coordinator;
- Submit the assessment slip to the Cashier;
- Go back to the registrar’s office for validation;
- Present the duly validated assessment slip by the Registrar’s and Cashier’s Personnel to your respective Institute Dean/Head.
FAILURE to COMPLY with all the steps will make YOUR ENROLMENT NULL and VOID.