The Chief Administrative Officer
The Chief Administrative Officer shall be appointed by the Board upon the recommendation of the College President. The Chief Administrative Officer, who shall be under the general supervision and direction of the Vice President for Administrative Affairs, shall have administrative and supervisory authority over the Human Resource Management Officer, Supply Officer, Budget Officer, Accountant, Cashier and other Auxiliary Services.The Chief Administrative Officer shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist and coordinate with the Vice-President for Academic Affairs, the Institute Deans, the respective Directors for Research and Development, Production, and Extension, in the management and supervision of fiscal and administrative services of the College;
- Assist the Vice President for Administrative Affairs in the formulation and proper interpretation of rules and regulations; the initiation of legal action against parties who commit unlawful acts against the College and the review of all contracts or memoranda of agreement;
- Assist the Legal Officer in representing the College in contracts, if necessary;
- Keep and maintain a registry of College contracts available for inspection;
- In the absence of a Legal Officer, he/she shall act as an Ex-officio Administering Officer on minor documents regarding matters of academic and administrative transactions in the College;
- Coordinate with the General Auxiliary and Support Services of the College such as property custodianship, security and safety, sanitation and maintenance work;
- Supervise and oversee the procurement, distribution and delivery of functional materials, supplies and equipment; and
- Perform such other duties as the President may assign.
The Vice President for Administration
The Vice President for Administration shall assist and be responsible to the College President in carrying out the following specific duties and responsibilities:
- Exercise general supervision and control over the Directors of the College in the management and supervision of fiscal and administrative services;
- Coordinate with the Legal Officer in providing the President and the different Directors of the College in:
- the formulation, proper interpretation, implementation of College policies, rules and regulations;
- the initiation of legal action against parties who commit unlawful acts against the College;
- the review of all contracts or memoranda of agreement; and
- the conduct of legal research and submission of opinions and/or recommendations on appropriate occasions;
- Supervise the procurement, distribution and delivery of procured materials, supplies and equipment; and
- Act as Vice Chairman of the Administrative Council and Chairman of the Promotion and Selection Board in case the vacant position to be filled up is a non-teaching position.
The Vice President for Academic Affairs
The effectiveness of a College lies on its ability to produce outstanding men and women for others, for family, for God, for country; men and women who in their individual spheres will be conspicuous both for right thinking and for right living, who attain prosperity through arts, sciences and technology.